We are opening!
We are so excited to open our doors again to our students. With our opening, we must follow guidelines. Please read through our guidelines below.
The Dance Center Guidelines:
1. All dancers need to come to the studio dressed for dance.
2. All dancers must arrive wearing a face mask.
3. Anyone entering the studio will be required to have their temperature checked. If your temperature is at or above 100.4 you will be sent home.
4. Only dancers are allowed in the studio (including the reception area.) We will allow parents to sit quietly outside the studio but ask you be very quiet as we have been instructed to open all windows to the studio during classes.
5. All instructors will wear masks at all times.
6. Cleaning will take place between each class which may delay the start of your class.
7. Please bring your own water bottle.
8. Please stay home if you are sick. If you are coughing or sneezing please stay home (even if you don’t feel unwell, we prefer those with a cough, sneezing or runny nose to stay home until you are symptom free.)
9. Everyone will be asked to use a hand sanitizer on their way into the studio and on their way out of the studio. We will provide hand sanitizer for this purpose.
10. Please instruct your children that we are to avoid touching one another. While we love to hug and high five, right now we cannot do that. Each dancer will have an assigned spot on the barre and will be asked to dance in his/her window.
11. Please send your student into the studio with only their water bottles. No bags will be allowed inside the studio. Shoes will be deposited in the reception area.
12. All doors will remain open so there is no need to touch door handles or knobs (with the exception of the bathroom). Please remind your children of the need to wash their hands thoroughly after using the restroom and show them how to re-open the bathroom door using a paper towel. The paper towels can be thrown into the trash can located outside of the bathroom door and should not be thrown on the floor.
We cannot wait to see you starting June 15, 2020!
The Dance Center